I suggest you ...

Please send us Confirmation , How can we reach there , please send us address as well

Please send us Event 12-13 Oct Confirmation , How can we reach there , please send us address as well

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am keen for the opportunity..I will attend the interview process on said date..thanks

• Rimjhim sharma commented  · 

Yes, I will attend the interview on the said date. Please confirm what documents i need to carry with me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We reach there conformed!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, I will attend the interview on the said date. Please confirm what documents i need to carry with me.

• Sandhya Mahapatra commented  · 

Please give some other date for interview as i could not able attend to office leave not sanctioned.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes will be coming for the interview. Please advise if I need to carry any documents

• Swasti singh commented  · 

Yes i am interested, but could you please let me know what documents you require me to carry.
        I can be contacted on 8948430765
        My residential address :B-99 phase-1 qutub vihar, new delhi-110071

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you for interview schedule but i would like to tell you that I just did my masters in Arts (I have enough experience in CRM) as you required BBA or MBA so kindly let me know should I come or not and if yes then could you please let me know the documents you would require for me to carry for the interview. I can be contacted on 8373990365.

Regards
        Abha Sandu

• Samiksha jain commented  · 

Yes i am intersted for the job. But is it closed today every where on net its showing closed

Worldwide International,
        Vatika trangle , vatika business centre

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, I am interestedfor this job. I'll come for Interview.
        Address:-B/8. Vikas Marg. Shakarpur. Delhi

• Anonymous commented  · 

hi yeap i am intersted in this but i will be available on monday for interview is this possible that i can come on monday after 12 pm .37/2 green park new delhi.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thanks for the mail. I will come for interview.

• Anonymous commented  · 

thanks , will try to c0me for interview

• Deepika kohar commented  · 

Thanks you for interview schedule.could you please let me know the documents you require for me to carry.My contact no 9871547367
        My residential address RZG-34 Mahavir enclave near pandey book depot mandir marg,New Delhi -110044

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi Team,

Thank you for interview schedule. could you please let me know the documents you would require for me to carry for the interview. I can be contacted on 9910005017.

My residential address is 8/254 IIIrd Floor, D.D.A. Flats Kalkaji New Delhi - 110019

Regards

Vance H Morris

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base